Make your most cherished dream even more fabulous
Set on the Larvotto peninsula, the Sporting Monte-Carlo, an icon of the Principality, opens its doors to celebrate the best moments of your life. Engagements, weddings and birthdays: choose this exceptional setting for your most important events.
Just a stone’s throw from the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort, overlooking the sea, the 1,600 sq.m venue surrounded by 5.5 hectares of vegetation unfurls an exceptional festive offering, with reception rooms to accommodate all your desires.
The Salle des Palmiers and its superb view over the bay of Monaco. With the night skies above it and the Mediterranean alongside, the mythical Salle des Étoiles opens its removable roof to allow you and your guests to admire thousands of stars.
Its modular stage and Mediterranean views offer you a host of possibilities to create the most beautiful of celebrations with our help. This is where some of the Principality’s most popular events are held, including the Rose Ball.
But the Sporting Monte-Carlo also offers the best nightlife. From the trendy Coya Monte-Carlo, a seasonal restaurant serving Peruvian flavours, to Jimmy’z Monte-Carlo, a temple of clubbing set on a Japanese lagoon with sea views, get the party started in one of these party hotspots!
On-site artistic and technical teams are on hand to help you design your perfect celebration. As is our Monte-Carlo Catering service, masterfully orchestrated by Meilleur Ouvirier de France chef Philippe Joannès. Surrounded by pastry chefs, sommeliers and bakers, he designs creative dishes and bold wine pairings for your event. You’re bound to love them!
- Adjacent to the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
- 3 reception areas
- Sea views
- Restaurant & nightclub
The Sporting Monte-Carlo in a nutshell:
- Exceptional natural setting in Larvotto, facing the sea.
- Salle des Palmiers: 590 sq.m, 650 people for cocktail receptions, 578 for ceremonies, terrace and sea view.
- Close to the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort.
- Jimmy’z Monte-Carlo, a world-renowned nightclub with a terrace and lounge area: 601 sq.m, 600 people for a cocktail party.
- High-end, fully customisable reception rooms.
- Seasonal restaurant Coya Monte-Carlo, festive atmosphere and Peruvian cuisine.
- Salle des Palmiers : 590 m², 650 personnes en cocktail, 578 pour une cérémonie, terrasse, vue mer.
- Kosher and Indian catering on request, that respects traditions.
Monaco’s most iconic banquet hall hosts the largest events in the Principality. And maybe soon your celebration too! Its roof opens onto the stars, and its wide windows promise magical evenings under the Monegasque sky.
At the heart of the Sporting Monte-Carlo, this vast venue with sea views perfectly pairs with the Salle des Étoiles for your big celebrations.
One of the most legendary nightclubs in the world, this temple of partying and clubbing can be privately hired for events and cocktail parties.
All the essential information in our factsheet
Location & access
30 km from Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport.
Monaco's ultra-modern train station Monte-Carlo welcomes daily international trains to Monaco.
From Paris : 6 hours
From Milan : 4h30 hours
- From Nice: A8/E80 exit 56
- From Italy: A8/E74 exit 58
7 min by helicopter