Choose one of the world’s best locations for your celebrations
One Monte-Carlo is a new, resolutely modern venue in the very heart of Monaco that seems to touch the sky. Engagements, weddings, birthdays, and more: celebrate the most important moments of your life just a stone’s throw from the legendary Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo and Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo and the iconic Place du Casino.
Featuring responsible contemporary architecture, this space is home to luxury real estate, shopping, bars, and restaurants, including the new concept from Michelin-starred chef Marcel Ravin. Choose this centrally located reception room for your event, and we’ll plan it together.
At 1,445 sq.m with 9 rooms, One Monte-Carlo welcomes your loved ones with the elegance and attention these types of celebrations deserve. Perhaps your heart is leaning towards the Salle des Arts, the largest room with an Art Deco atmosphere and unique soul. The major Monegasque social events of the early 20th century took place in its original version. Unless you’d prefer we hold your cocktail or dinner party in Salle Jean Cocteau, adjacent to the Salle des Arts.
And to dazzle your guests’ taste buds, Monte-Carlo Catering unfolds its top-of-the-range creative menus for your most prestigious celebrations. Your unique event will involve tasty, custom cuisine rustled up by two chefs: Philippe Joannès and Richard Rubbini, in collaboration with a Meilleur Ouvrier de France baker-pastry chef, in-house chocolatiers and a maître d’ and sommelier team.
- Place du Casino
- 2 banquet halls
- Green Globe certification
- Catering service
One Monte-Carlo in a nutshell:
- 35 minutes by car or 7 minutes by helicopter from Nice-Côte d’Azur international airport.
- BREEAM-certified building, with services to better control the environmental impact of your events.
- A 301 sq.m plenary room (300 people for cocktail parties.)
- A 178 sq.m multi-purpose room (adjacent to the plenary room.)
- A 154 sq.m amphitheatre (up to 82 people.)
- 3 salles de sous-commission de 96 m² chacune, divisibles en 2.
- A 500 sq.m multi-use foyer.
- A stone’s throw from the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo and Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo.
A 301 sq.m plenary room to celebrate your birthday or any other special event. Welcome your guests in an Art Deco atmosphere, an exact replica of the Salle des Arts of the former Sporting d’Hiver.
A 178 sq.m multi-purpose room adjoining the Salle des Arts, ideal for a banquet or pre-cocktail reception.
Location & access
30 km from Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport.
Monaco's ultra-modern train station Monte-Carlo welcomes daily international trains to Monaco.
From Paris : 6 hours
From Milan : 4h30 hours
- From Nice: A8/E80 exit 56
- From Italy: A8/E74 exit 58
7 min by helicopter