Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
Where our spirit meets your style
Birthdays, weddings, reception venues : discover a slice of paradise for celebrations between the sea and the lagoon
Picture yourself on a serene 4-hectare peninsula between the sea and a lagoon, just a few minutes from the vibrant Place du Casino: welcome to the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort, an establishment that promises to make all your celebrations fun and festive.
Offering 332 rooms and suites, most of which feature breathtaking sea views, the hotel hosts you and your guests in a chic and relaxed atmosphere. The Florentine Terraces, the Mediterranean Garden and the Lagoon Beach can all be privately hired as the magical setting for your cocktail parties and receptions. Here, nature is everywhere, and the sea soothes your soul for an unforgettable celebration.
Make an appointment to put yourself in the expert hands of our hairdressers and manicurists to get ready for the big event or relax afterwards. Or visit the Cinq Mondes® Spa offering a treatment range that showcases high-end natural products. With its huge indoor and outdoor heated pools and vast, sandy lagoon, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort promises celebrations with wellness at their heart.
The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort also offers local and international cuisine from 2 Michelin star chef Marcel Ravin at the Blue Bay** restaurant. His delicious menu is available at Las Brisas and L’Orange Verte. All these restaurants promise to tantalise your guests’ tastebuds with a gourmet experience.
Before or after the party, enjoy the breathtaking sea views from the cosy lounge terrace of the Blue Gin bar over a cocktail with your guests.
Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort in a nutshell:
- 30 minutes by car or 7 minutes by helicopter from Nice-Côte d’Azur international airport.
- Cinq Mondes® Spa with treatment rooms, gym and coaching studio and hair and beauty salons
- Located beside the sea on a lush 4-hectare peninsula.
- Green Globe Gold certification, a guarantee of the institution’s environmentally responsible commitment.
- 332 rooms and suites – 75% with sea views.
- Adjacent to the Sporting Monte-Carlo and its legendary Salle des Étoiles.
- 5 restaurants and bars, including the 2 Michelin-starred Blue Bay.
- Exclusive access to all our exceptional venues for your banquets as resident guests.
- Heated indoor and outdoor swimming pool and sandy lagoon.
- Festive venues, restaurants, shopping, seaside activities, wellness and sports: take advantage of the exceptional offering of Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer.
- Access to the sea within the Larvotto nature reserve.
- Free access, preferential rates and a range of other benefits with the “Monte-Carlo Pass”.
- Vast gardens and outdoor spaces available for private hire for cocktail parties and receptions.
The outdoor spaces at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offer an idyllic setting. Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, any scenario is possible and all your dreams can come true.
The terrace of the Las Brisas restaurant is a haven of tranquillity for an event in the shade of sails surrounded by the sea, the Mediterranean Garden and the lagoon of the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort.
Featuring a terrace with 180° views of the sea and the lagoon, this room at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is bathed in light. Large and elegant, it is the ideal venue for large banquets.
With refined, contemporary decor that can be personalised to suit your needs, this vast room also has a private terrace within the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort.
All the essential information in our factsheet
Location & access
30 km from Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport.
Monaco's ultra-modern train station Monte-Carlo welcomes daily international trains to Monaco.
From Paris : 6 hours
From Milan : 4h30 hours
- From Nice: A8/E80 exit 56
- From Italy: A8/E74 exit 58
7 min by helicopter