Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
The stage to create your own story
Your best celebrations are written in the vibrant heart of Monaco
An unmissable icon on Place du Casino, the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo has been writing its legend in the heart of the Principality since 1864. Follow in the footsteps of Roger Moore, Michael Jackson, Leonardo DiCaprio and Penelope Cruz and write your own page of the story by holding an important event in the most prestigious setting...
Weddings, engagements, birthdays, and more: from the Louis XV-Alain Ducasse*** restaurant to the panoramic Le Grill*, the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo unfolds its gourmet menus for occasions that champion haute cuisine.
Hold the occasions you’ve always dreamed of at the most incredible reception venues in the Principality. From the sublime Salle Empire and its terrace, downstage of the iconic Place du Casino, to the Salon Churchill on the 8th floor of the hotel's rotunda, the mythical wine cellars and the flower-filled gardens, unleash your imagination to immortalise the best occasions of your life.
Here, in the beating heart of the Principality, the luxury hotel’s rooms and suites offer your guests a unique experience where luxury is embodied in every detail. And the two iconic Diamond Suites – Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III – offer their grandiose contribution with some of the best hotel services on the French Riviera...
Just a stone's throw from the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, embrace the sweetness of Monegasque life: the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, the thrill of the Casino de Monte-Carlo, shopping trips in the One-Monte-Carlo district, wild nights out at the Buddha Bar Monte-Carlo or Bar Américain, and more. Let your emotions do the talking, and Monaco weave its magic.
STAY IN OUR ESTABLISHMENT
- Place du casino
- 208 rooms & suites
- 4 reception venues
- Spa, pool & gym
- Sea views
- Green Globe certification
Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo in a nutshell:
- 30 minutes by car or 7 minutes by helicopter from Nice-Côte d’Azur international airport.
- Pampering in the heart of the hotel at the Wellness Sky Club, a wellness area on the top floor offering a 360° view (infinity pool, solarium, relaxation room and fitness area with sea view in season.
- Ideally located on Place du Casino.
- Green Globe certification, a guarantee of the institution’s environmentally responsible commitment.
- 208 rooms, junior suites and suites, including 7 Diamond Suites.
- 4 restaurants and bars, including the 1 Michelin star Le Grill and 3 Michelin star Le Louis XV ‐ Alain Ducasse à l’Hôtel de Paris for sharing haute cuisine.
- Free access, preferential rates and a range of other benefits with the “Monte-Carlo Pass”.
- 4 banquet rooms (total 900 sq.m), including the majestic Salle Empire and its terrace overlooking Place du Casino (up to 376 people.)
- Festive venues, restaurants, shopping, seaside activities, wellness and sports: take advantage of the exceptional offering of Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer.
- Hairdressing, manicures, facials and body treatments: enjoy direct access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, the perfect place for a beauty boost. It offers a wellness break with an indoor seawater pool, solarium with a jacuzzi, hammam and sauna.
- 10 minutes from the hotel: the legendary Salle des Étoiles hosts up to 950 people.
This legendary hall is a listed historic monument, offering a glamorous setting for prestigious private receptions in the heart of the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo.
Facing the Mediterranean, the private gardens of the legendary luxury hotel offer an exceptional setting for a chic cocktail party or an elegant ceremony.
An exclusive venue for once-in-a-lifetime occasions: the largest hotel cellar in the world can host dinners and tastings surrounded by priceless grands crus and vintages.
On the 8th floor of the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, this intimate lounge and terrace offer breathtaking views of the Mediterranean. Ideal for an unforgettable cocktail party or dinner.
All the essential information in our factsheet
Location & access
30 km from Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport.
Monaco's ultra-modern train station Monte-Carlo welcomes daily international trains to Monaco.
From Paris : 6 hours
From Milan : 4h30 hours
- From Nice: A8/E80 exit 56
- From Italy: A8/E74 exit 58
7 min by helicopter