Salle Empire and its terrace
Become part of the legend of Monaco, where the finest receptions have been held for more than 150 years
Discover the most sumptuous reception room. A listed historic monument since the late 19th century, the Salle Empire has long been the setting for unforgettable celebrations.Prince Rainier III celebrated the 25th anniversary of his reign there... what an icon!
Here, every bit of gilding, drapery and detail illustrates the great art of living, played out and celebrated daily. The offering is perfectly executed for your major private events. Inside, superb volumes lend themselves to all kinds of staging and designs.
Service, orchestra, dance floor: everything you need to ensure your guests have an incredible time. As for the vast terrace, it offers one of the most beautiful views of Place du Casino.
With luxury cars cruising by, the Casino de Monte-Carlo, the Café de Paris Monte-Carlo and, of course, the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo: admire the spectacle of Monegasque life as it is played out before your eyes. Direct external access leads from Place du Casino to the Salle Empire.
The Salle Empire in a nutshell:
- Hall listed as a historic monument located in the heart of the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo.
- A prestigious location on Place du Casino.
- A bright room bathed in natural light.
- A total surface area of 633 sq.m, including a 139 sq.m terrace.
- A ceiling height of 7.85 m, ideal for customising the decor and staging.
- A mezzanine that can accommodate an orchestra.