Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
Hôtel des connaisseurs
The authentic elegance of a Belle Époque luxury hotel for unforgettable celebrations
The Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is a Belle Époque gem with a timeless aura, a subtle blend of chic style with discretion... It is the perfect venue for unforgettable and unique weddings, engagements, birthdays and other celebrations made only for you.
Ideally located in the heart of Monaco between Place du Casino and the sea, the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo stands out as the ultimate hotel for a celebration, with 277 prestigious rooms and suites offering subtle luxurious decor. It promises magnificent events providing wonderful memories for you and your loved ones.
Its iconic Salon Excelsior, its superb private terrace, its intimate atmosphere and its style epitomise the hotel’s spirit. Just as the prestigious Salle Belle Époque, a listed historic monument, reveals a poetic offering. This venue is a must for exceptional dinners and banquets. For an event under the stars, picture a reception on the splendid Midi Terrace, which promises to be a magical occasion with a view of Port Hercule and the Rocher de Monaco.
As for food, head to the Pavyllon Monte-Carlo, Yannick Alléno’s restaurant at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo. It offers an intimate and elegant atmosphere, and its terrace with a view adds a touch of refinement that your guests will love.
The Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is also home to the famous Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, a temple dedicated to beauty, relaxation and wellness. This haven of peace facing the Mediterranean is perfect for any pre-event makeovers or a relaxing break the day after your party. Enchanting.
STAY IN OUR HOTEL
- Place du Casino
- 277 rooms & suites
- Sea views
- 4 reception venues
- 6,600 sq. m spa, pool and gym
- Green Globe certification
The Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo in a nutshell:
- 30 minutes by car or 7 minutes by helicopter from Nice-Côte d’Azur international airport.
- Cosy or trendy bars, gourmet and Michelin-starred restaurants, shopping, spa, and more: enjoy the exceptional offering of Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer.
- Ideally located between the mythical Place du Casino and the sea.
- Free access, preferential rates and a range of other benefits with the “Monte-Carlo Pass” .
- 277 rooms, junior suites and suites including 13 Diamond Suites.
- Green Globe certification, a guarantee of the institution’s environmentally responsible commitment.
- 3 restaurants and bars, including the Michelin-starred Pavyllon Monte-Carlo, a restaurant by Yannick Alléno at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo for top culinary experiences.
- Hairdressing, manicures, facials and body treatments: enjoy direct access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, the perfect place for a beauty boost. It also offers a wellness break with an indoor seawater pool, solarium with a jacuzzi, hammam and sauna.
- 3 banquet rooms, including the Salle Belle Époque, an absolute must for your exceptional banquets.
Overlooking the port, this huge terrace at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo offers one of the best views of Monaco for your dinners, cocktail parties and family gatherings.
The Belle Époque charm of this listed room at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo gives your celebrations that special extra touch.
This bright reception room and its private terrace with a sea view offer Belle Époque elegance and refinement in the heart of the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo. It is the ideal setting for weddings and other romantic celebrations.
The Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo offers this room with contemporary decor for parties, birthday dinners or any other momentous occasion.
All the essential information in our factsheet
Location & access
30 km from Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport.
Monaco's ultra-modern train station Monte-Carlo welcomes daily international trains to Monaco.
From Paris : 6 hours
From Milan : 4h30 hours
- From Nice: A8/E80 exit 56
- From Italy: A8/E74 exit 58
7 min by helicopter