Sharing true moments is in our nature
Parties and celebrations, between the azure sea and the natural pine forest...
Madly chic, resolutely summery and primarily focused on nature, the 5-star Monte-Carlo Beach hotel brings the Riviera spirit of the Roaring Twenties to life in the Principality, adding a touch of sweetness to your private event! It is the perfect chic and modern setting for your wedding, birthday or those occasions in life that you want to share only with those you love.
In the heart of nature, guests can stay in one of the 40 rooms and suites overlooking the pine forest or the Mediterranean Sea. As for the Diamond Suite Sunshine, what better place to celebrate love? Bathed in sunshine with its vast terrace and private jacuzzi, it is a true ode to the beauty and pleasures of life.
And because happiness also involves your taste buds, the Monte-Carlo Beach restaurants provide your guests with an exceptional culinary offering. The menu at Restaurant Elsa celebrates cuisine of excellence and conviction, a tribute to the nature and flavours of the Riviera. A resolutely green “locavore” establishment with sustainable gastronomy. Unless you prefer the Mediterranean brasserie menu at Le Deck restaurant, the "club" atmosphere will get your guests in the mood to party.
Spoil your guests with time to themselves, treating them to excellence and exquisite pleasure, peace and magic beside the hotel’s Olympic mirror seawater pool, on its private beach lined with striped canvas cabins, bungalows and solariums or in one of the treatment rooms at the Monte-Carlo Beach Spa. And for you: hairdressing, manicure, facials and body treatments: top-of-the-range services to get you ready for the most important moment of your life.
And if the celebration we have imagined together leaves room for a festive break, there is no doubt that you and your guests will be seduced by the natural and relaxed atmosphere of the La Vigie Monte-Carlo Club. From the early hours of the afternoon until sunset, a waterfront beach club spirit reigns here! Mediterranean food, creative cocktails and cutting-edge music are on the programme! So let’s get this party started!
STAY IN OUR ESTABLISHMENT
- 40 rooms and suites
- 2 reception areas
- Private beach
- Spa, Olympic pool and fitness centre
- Green Globe Gold certification
The Monte-Carlo Beach in a nutshell:
- 30 minutes by car or 7 minutes by helicopter from Nice-Côte d’Azur international airport.
- Free access, preferential rates and a range of other benefits with the “Monte-Carlo Pass”.
- Seasonal opening from April to October.
- 10 minutes from the hotel: the legendary Salle des Étoiles hosts up to 950 people.
- Private use of the hotel’s rooms and suites is possible for intimate celebrations.
- Exclusive access to all our exceptional venues for your banquets as resident guests.
- 40 rooms, junior suites and suites.
- Free access to the Monte-Carlo Beach Club during the season.
- 5 restaurants and bars, including the Elsa gourmet restaurant serving local, sustainable cuisine.
- Green Globe Gold certification, a guarantee of the institution’s environmentally responsible commitment.
- Le Deck and its terrace, a poolside banquet hall for up to 600 people.
- Festive venues, restaurants, shopping, seaside activities, wellness and sports: take advantage of the exceptional offering of Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer.
- Heated seawater Olympic pool.
Ideal for big celebrations, the Art Deco room and terrace run alongside the Monte-Carlo Beach Olympic pool. The sea and palm trees create an inspiring setting for chic yet relaxed cocktail parties, celebrations and dinners.
Located at the end of the Monte-Carlo Beach peninsula, Club La Vigie Monte-Carlo embodies the sentiment of joie de vivre and is the perfect place for sharing fun times. Experience a vibrancy that is “so Riviera” in a venue that perfectly combines a 1950s feel with the intimacy of an exclusive club.
All the essential information in our factsheet
Location & access
30 km from Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport.
Monaco's ultra-modern train station Monte-Carlo welcomes daily international trains to Monaco.
From Paris : 6 hours
From Milan : 4h30 hours
- From Nice: A8/E80 exit 56
- From Italy: A8/E74 exit 58
7 min by helicopter