Salle des Étoiles
Celebrate love and life under the stars in the legendary Salle des Étoiles
Imagine a place entirely dedicated to the most exclusive events, shows and parties... and privately hire it to celebrate your wedding, engagement, birthday or any other momentous occasion. Perhaps you’ve pictured the incredible Salle des Étoiles at the Sporting Monte-Carlo – one of the most captivating reception rooms in Europe.
With 1,000 sq.m of fully modular spaces available, host your guests in a setting that is as legendary as it is exceptional. Here, your receptions take on another dimension – sumptuous and breathtaking.
Located just a stone’s throw from the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort, the Salle des Étoiles never ceases to amaze! Its high-end catering service, unique audiovisual services and artistic teams are at your disposal to organise a bespoke party, personalised down to the very last detail.
And we can’t forget its large windows offering a breathtaking view of the sea and the retractable roof that makes you feel like you can reach up and take a star out of the sky. They’re bound to blow your guests’ away again and again.
Step into the light...
Since its inauguration by Joséphine Baker on 22 June 1974, the Salle des Étoiles has welcomed many artists and stars: Whitney Houston, Rihanna, Elton John, Frank Sinatra, Robbie Williams and many other talented artists. These international stars have written the history of this extraordinary venue, as well as the famous Rose Ball and the Monte-Carlo Summer Festival. So, hire the venue to become part of the legend!
The Salle des Étoiles in a nutshell:
- A captivating room, ideally located in the heart of the Sporting Monte-Carlo.
- 973 sq.m fully modular area for tailor-made celebrations.
- Large bay windows opening onto Monaco, promising breathtaking celebrations.
- Up to 950 people for ceremonies or cocktail parties and 630 for sit-down dinners or banquets.
- A removable roof to let the stars light your most beautiful galas.
- Excellent acoustics, a premium sound system and screens, a 100% modular stage for personalised shows that live up to your expectations, and more besides.
- A unique panorama of the sea and the bay of Monaco: imbuing your celebrations with all the magic of the Principality.