Villa La Vigie
The eternal spirit of the Riviera for your dolce vita celebrations
With its unique history, architecture and location, Villa La Vigie is an exceptional venue for celebrating your wedding, engagement, birthdays and all the parties you can imagine. It’s a dream setting to say yes to friendship, love and life!
A sweet fragrance of dolce vita lingers in the air, with the Mediterranean as the only witness. Make this luxurious, elegant, timeless villa an exceptional cocoon for you and your guests.
Its neoclassical architecture, marble interiors, columns and fireplaces, magnificent landscaped exotic garden, jacuzzi and panoramic views of the sea, the Principality and the bay of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin offer so much to photograph to capture the greatest moments of your life.
And enjoy the large 273 sq.m terrace that runs alongside the sumptuous residence, its 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 2 dressing rooms, with 600 sq.m distributed over three levels for occasions untouched by time, where you laugh, sing and dance freely. This heavenly picture is completed by the Monte-Carlo Beach catering service, which takes care of you and your taste buds, catering to your wishes.
Here, your well-being and that of your guests is our main concern. Entrust us with your most cherished dreams and wishes – we’re here to make them come true.
And for the record, this high-end villa built in 1902 was the “haute couture” residence of designer Karl Lagerfeld...
Villa La Vigie in a nutshell:
- Exceptional panoramic views of the Mediterranean.
- Total area of 890 sq.m, including a superb 273 sq.m terrace with stunning views.
- Outdoors, up to 220 guests for sit-down dinners and 300 guests for cocktail parties.
- Catering service provided for any dinner for more than 15 people.
- Access to the Monte-Carlo Beach Club with its heated outdoor Olympic pool and private tent for 10 people in the beach area (in season.)
- Electric car available for trips between the villa and the Monte-Carlo Beach Club so you can get around at your leisure.